Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Classy-Fierce: Syligirl

I was originally planning on putting up a little poll for you guys to vote on today with maybe two or three outfits to choose from BUT then I saw Syligirl's amazing outfit and I decided it deserved a post all of it's own. I really love what she's done with the outfit, it starts off really elegant and classy with the bow hat and red lipstick but then she brings it onto a completely new level of fierce-ness with the hot pants, stockings and super-high stilettos. The red lip adds just the right pop of colour and the waistcoat brings it all together.
Take note, ladies, this is how you do classy-fierce.
Do you love this outfit as much as me? Or are you wearing a killer outfit too? Comment and let me know.

                                                                     SinĂ©ad   
                                                                        xox
                                                     p.s. Don't forget to follow!

1 comment: