Monday, February 7, 2011

Missing Dolls! OMG!

This post is going to be a little bit different today but I hope you'll enjoy it, I was looking through the dress up dolls today when I went and searched for a certain person and found they didn't have a doll on Stardoll which really surprised me. So I did a little more searching and found there were quite a few fashionable people who really should have a doll but, well, don't.
So, just for you guys I've made a little list of my top 3 'missing' dolls, Enjoy.

3. Kate Moss

 
The British supermodel and style icon has been modeling since the age of 16 and has covered more over 30 issues of Vogue. She has a bestselling clothing range with Topshop and has featured in campaigns for Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Calvin Klein, Chanel and Rimmel to name just a few. If that's not enough reasons to have a doll then I don't know what is.

2. Abbey Lee Kershaw

 
 Well first of all Abbey Lee pretty much inspired this whole post as she was the first person I noticed wasn't on the list of dolls so thank you Abbey! As you will probably know, Abbey Lee is the 'It' girl of the modeling world right now, the 23-year-old Australian model is a former McDonalds employee (I know!) but she quit the day job when she won the Girlfriend CoverGirl Model Search in Australia and moved to Sydney to begin her career. She has modeled for all the top designers and I know she is a real favourite with a lot of the Stardoll community including myself so where's her doll, Stardoll?
                                          
                                                                     1. Rihanna 4
 This R'n'B diva is currently dominating the Worldwide charts with singles such as 'Only Girl' and 'Whats My Name'. Known for her fierce fashion sense and drastic makeovers, this 22-year-old Barbados native bravely moved to America at the age of 16 to follow her dreams of becoming a singing superstar and the risk has defintiely paid off. Okay, so technically Rihanna does already have 3 dolls but, as you can see below after her latest makeover they really look nothing like her. Rihanna is such a huge star at the moment that I think we would really love to see a new RiRi doll.
                                                  Anyone else LOVE her Barbados accent?

Ok so that's all for the moment, do you agree with my choices? Anyone else you'd love to see?
       Don't forget to comment and follow!

      Sinéad
      xox

No comments:

Post a Comment